65-70kRemote working UiPath required
A rapidly expanding tech consultancy have a newly created position for a RPA Team Manager. Created due to rapid success of the business this role is key within the team and will be responsible for overseeing the RPA projects globally. Offering real opportunities for progression and development this role requires UiPath experience and a minimum of 5 years RPA development. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior stakeholders of the business to manage a team of RPA Dev's and client projects
- Collaborating with the business and clients to identify problems, inefficiencies and areas for improvement in projects.
- Managing large projects with cross-functional teams
- Managing client teams and senior stakeholders' expectation effectively
- Supporting teams in the development of their own RPA solutions
- Facilitating RPA trainings and mentoring junior developers
The successful candidate:
- 5 years + RPA experience
- Certified to professional developer level in UiPath, experience of Automation Anywhere & Blueprism not essential but advantageous
- Worked in professional services or with major developer
- Business analyst experience will be valued
- Awareness of developments and trends in the RPA market
- A lover of all things RPA!
- Excellent communication skills with previous management experience