Business Intelligence Analyst - £30,000 - £35,000 - Leicester (hybrid working)
I am currently partnering with a global organisation that is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst/ Business Performance Analyst to join the expanding EU Pricing and Analytics function based in Leicester.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, producing and distributing new and existing reports/ dashboards/ visualisations at agreed times, to meet finance and wider business requirements.
- Collaborate with wider Finance and Business functions on relevant strategic projects, delivering data sets and analysis to support the decision-making process.
- Timely delivery of all required financial information for the Finance and Accounting teams to meet SLA on income reporting for a month, quarter and annual periods.
You must have the following experience:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience working in a Business Intelligence or Data Analyst/ Scientist role.
- Experience with Transact-SQL query writing.
- A background working with Tableau data visualisation tools and MicroStrategy.
This role is paying a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, with fantastic company benefits included!
Apply immediately to find out more!