Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiatic and self-motivated person to join our KPI team as a KPI Analyst in a "Fully Flexible" (remote working) position
. This role will be responsible for compiling and processing invoice and sales opportunity data for the provision of group Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting
, and analysing outputs and reconciling
the output versus Net Revenue. It's a great role for a first or second jobber looking to build their finance and analytic skills!Key responsibilities
Skills, experience, and education
- Running monthly invoice reports from Salesforce.com across eighteen countries extracting information such as value, product, customer, start and end dates.
- Manipulating the invoice data using Excel so that it can processed to create monthly data sets and analysis packs for the commercial team and the board. Producing metrics including Annual Contract Value (ACV), New Business, Weighted Volume Retention and Yield.
- Cleansing the raw data through amending dates, product descriptions and customer names so that renewals are correctly identified.
- Scrutinising the calculated KPI output to check for inconsistencies, interrogating salesforce.com and local finance contacts. Reconciling the ACV versus the Net Revenue reported in our management accounts, identifying open Opportunities in Salesforce.com that have been accrued.
- Identifying commercial and non-commercial trends from the KPI reports such as the relative success of price leverage initiatives or product migrations.
- Consistently meet the monthly reporting deadline, working with colleagues to ensure workloads are equally distributed under the supervision of a Senior Analyst.
- Working to improve processes, data quality, consistency and coverage. Assisting in ongoing projects to introduce new data fields (e.g. licence volume, usage and industry sector), new analysis tools (e.g. a group reporting database) and new revenue streams (e.g. one off and transaction revenue).
- Fluent in English.
- Numeric degree or equivalent experience.
- Work place experience with transferable skills.
- Intermediate excel skills, experience using v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Fully flexible remote working - allowing you to choose when, where and how you complete your work.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Eye care support.
- Payroll giving.
- Competitive pension contribution.