If you are a dedicated Internal Auditor seeking an exciting new challenge, then we want to hear from you! Solutions Driven is helping an inclusive and collaborative company recruit an Internal Auditor, and the role comes with an attractive salary. This role also has the opportunity to be a Senior Internal Auditor.
In this auditor job, you will execute audit assignments, and assist the Internal Audit Division to provide credible, reliable, and insightful risk-based assurance and consulting services. Travel is required in this role which may include after-hours and weekends.
If you were already up and running in this financial services position, here are some of the things you would have done this week:
• Contribute to the development of a flexible, agile, and risk-based Internal Audit plan
• Plan, perform and control the full audit cycle in accordance with the International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF) for Internal Auditing across the organisation
• Stay abreast of developments in internal audit, FMCG principles, applicable governance and control frameworks (IIA IPPF, KING IV, COSO, ISO 31000, etc)
• Map end to end processes using process mapping software
• Identify key financial and process controls
To apply, you should hold a degree in Accounting or Finance, possess advanced Word and Excel skills, and have a demonstrable understanding of finance, accounting, and auditing principles.
Other essential skills and attributes for this role include:
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The ability to apply agile principles and be able to work on multiple engagements in various stages of completion
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships and work under pressure
The successful candidate should also have a driver's licence.
If this Internal Auditor job sounds like the right fit for you, then please apply with Solutions Driven today. We look forward to hearing from you.