As Marketing Analytics Director you will report to our Head of Marketing Analytics and will ensure RocketMill delivers exceptional campaign performance by applying data and technology. Leveraging expertise with a range of analytics tools, and a creative approach to analysis, you will mentor a team of talented digital analysts and deliver initiatives that provide valuable insight to our clients and internal teams.
Your goal as Marketing Analytics Director is to design and execute successful analytics roadmaps for clients and develop your team to support you and the agency in the effective use of data.
- Contribute meaningful, actionable, and valuable insight to our clients and teams
- Consistently identify and propose opportunities to use data and analytics effectively on behalf of our clients
- Ensure each of your clients have a clear roadmap of activity that directly contributes to their business ambitions and objectives
- Provide mentorship, inspiration, and support to a team of marketing analysts
- Maintain a high quality of service for clients, and own responsibility for the work delivered by those that you line manage
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Analytics to continually develop our analytics services
- Develop case studies to showcase exceptional, award-worthy work
- Support Business Development by building compelling business cases, proposals, forecasts, and presentations to secure client investment
- Work with our Client Leadership team to help ensure your team's resource is utilised effectively
- Prioritise your own time and delegate effectively to ensure your skills are applied to best serve the needs of the team and agency
The successful candidate will have significant experience working in senior analytical roles and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the marketing industry. They will be familiar with a wide range of tactics and technology commonly deployed by marketing teams and will use this knowledge to strategically identify and prioritise analytical opportunities.
The candidate will have advanced analytical, technical, and mathematical skills, enabling them to identify appropriate opportunities and execute analysis with a statistically robust approach.
The ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders with varying technical capabilities will be essential to success in the role.
- Excellent technical implementation capabilities across a range of marketing analytics technologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Ability to identify novel and appropriate uses of analytics to the benefit of our clients
- Advanced analytical capabilities and a commercial mindset
- Ability to deliver analytics solutions for full-service marketing campaigns
- Accountability, drive, intelligence, and passion
- Experience identifying and proposing marketing analytics solutions that are delivered on time and on budget
- Ability to articulate analysis and opportunities in ways that make sense to others
- Ability to identify and articulate valuable opportunities to colleagues and clients
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Confident and articulate presentation skills
- Be a positive person that adds energy to our team