Are you are a passionate digital marketeer looking to join a successful and ambitious business? Whether you are a newly qualified marketing graduate or have been self-taught in digital marketing with relevant experience under your belt, your next step could be with AeroProfessional!
AeroProfessional is a specialist recruitment firm, serving airlines and aviation companies across the globe. Since 2005, we have operated in this vibrant and energetic market, finding work for airline crew, engineers, white-collar specialists and senior executives from all continents. What distinguishes us from our competitors is our creativity in developing new business solutions, our skill at attracting candidates and our genuine expertise in aviation and recruitment- and we would love you to join our team!
Right now, we are looking for a digital marketing executive to join our small marketing team, working on our client-facing marketing channels as well as our candidate marketing activities. Our digital marketing function is well-established but also dynamic and fast paced, and you will play an important part in how digital marketing continues to evolve in our business.
This is a very hands-on role which will give you the chance to touch all areas of marketing, including:
- designing and implementing creative marketing campaigns
- expanding social media followings and managing our channels
- using design tool such as Adobe Photoshop to create engaging content
- using automation and analysis tools such as DotMailer, Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, and Buffer to really drive our marketing forward
- implementing surveys and analysing feedback to fuel innovation in the business
- enhancing brochure websites / landing pages
- helping to evolve marketing department routines and processes
We need a talented wordsmith, able to create vibrant digital content and provide copy for blogs, articles and tactical marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to grab responsibility and get lots of exposure to the whole marketing mix, working within a friendly and supportive team. We want to hire someone who can grow with the business and be a key part of our marketing function, going forwards.
- Our offices are based at Farnborough Airport (Hampshire) and we'll be offering a blend of office and remote working for this role. Working hours are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday and a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate, tailored to their skills and level of experience.