The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognise patient needs and have experience working within fast paced hospital settings. Responsibilities:
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by Cpl UK Healthcare
- Provide excellent patient care
- Adhere to compliance guidelines
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with current valid NMC Pin
- CPR/BLS/ALS Certification
- Nursing University Degree
If you are a Registered General Nurse who is based in London or happy to commute to London and are interested in some temporary on going ad-hoc or contract work then please apply.