Are you a natural Technical Lead looking for a new professional challenge?
Here at Derivco Sports we have an exciting new opportunity for a team lead to join our Data team. A part of the team lead opportunity you will be managing, leading the development and delivery in one of the Value Streams. Maintain close working relationships with SDM, Architects, Developers, QA, Product Managers, and other teams to provide ownership and expertise on the technology for streaming and transforming data. Knowledge of structured and non-structured data - storage and retrieval within a database, datawarehouse and datalakes would be highly sought after. Working with a high-paced team which focuses on delivering new software and feature requests. Collaboratively working with the Technical Lead team to ensure continuous resilient and performant Data platforms.
Essential to the success of this role is good knowledge of event hubs and data delivery, back-office products and technologies, and very strong people management skills.
Who are we?
We are the exceptional minds proudly powering the Betway sports betting app.
We are a global software development house that uses great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. Our focus is constantly evolving. We work as a united team to thrive to be the market leader in the online gaming industry. We understand that working within the tech industry you want to continue to learn and grow. Here at Derivco Sports we make sure we are using the best tech to continue to grow to be the best. We're proud to say we've gone live with technology our competitors can only dream about.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 2-5 years of software development experience on a variety of projects.
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Good working knowledge of OO languages, preferably C#
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, DDD)
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process
- Management Communication: Explanation of complex technical solutions to non-developers
- Management Communication: Mentorship of less senior developers and providing guidance and development
- regarding technical aspects of the role
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- Team management: Accountable for managing and coordinating resources and processes and
- deliver software releases
Once you join Derivco Sports you won't stop developing your career. To allow you to do this, we offer internal and external training to suit your needs which is just one of our many benefits. Some others are:
In return for your passion, Derivco Sports offers employees a great range of benefits including
- Health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Restaurant card
- Company bonus scheme
- Training & development
- 25 days holiday, rising by a day for each complete year of service to 30 days
- Social events and much more.