Junior / Mid Mobile Developer wanted!
A dynamic and modern company, who specialise in Health and Wellbeing software are looking for a Mobile App Developer to join their Tech team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about mobile development with an eye for detail and a technical mindset. Previous experience in a Mobile Development role or a similar technical position is desirable but not essential.
- Working closely with the Technical Director and Tech Team team to develop mobile applications for clients within the Medical, Health and Wellbeing sectors.
- Liaising with product managers to ensure that specifications for existing products and new features can be met accordingly.
- Working in an Agile environment on iOS and Android applications.
- Collaborating with peers for continuous growth.
- C++ / Java
- C# / Unity (Desirable)
- Automation testing exposure (Desirable)
- CI / CD (Desirable)
- Share options
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: Nottingham / Remote (you may be required to attend the offices on a monthly basis)
Salary: up to £40K DOE
For more information call Avril on 0115 950 8450 or email your CV with full contact details to email@example.com with an ideal time to chat.
***This position does NOT provide sponsorship and is non-applicable for persons who do not have the right to work in the UK***