UserTesting enables every organisation to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. The market leading on-demand Human Insight Platform from UserTesting is used to make accurate customer-first decisions and quickly create great customer experiences.
Our customers include 48 of the top 100 brands in the world, and we have delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date. One of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies, UserTesting prides itself on great company culture, creating a rewarding and supportive environment for our employees. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and now Edinburgh, there is a great opportunity to become part of this amazing growth story.The Position
UserTesting are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer,
with a passion for innovation and collaboration to join our growing QA team. As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for performing proactive end to end testing and verification for ongoing product releases, managing defect resolution, and helping to ensure the continuous delivery of features. We consider Quality Engineers an integral partner of our Quality driven culture.
The right candidate will collaborate effectively as part of a wider engineering team with a focus on SaaS projects. You should have solid experience in technical testing and automation, as well as ability to debug and troubleshoot problems, not simply identify them.Responsibilities
- Define testing strategy for features and partner with Software Engineers to implement the automated testing plan across the multiple application layers
- Test product functionality and investigate potential product defects
- Design and manage comprehensive test plans for each feature release
- Act as liaison between engineering and other departments to determine next steps and communicate defect status
Why You'll Love Working For UserTesting
- Automation experience
- Functional/regression testing design and execution experience using multiple techniques such as functional, exploratory testing, testing in production, and others.
- Familiarity with the SQL database concepts and ability to analyse and write queries
- Experience of writing complex automated tests
- Experience testing on multiple devices, browsers and platforms
- Knowledge of CI tooling, such as CircleCI
- Knowledge with Git and using GitHub
We embrace and enhance UserTesting's core principles: #GetBetter #DriveResults #CustomersFirst #BeKind #KeepItSimple.
Joining UserTesting means being part of a passionate team focused on transforming the way companies learn about their users. UserTesting will continuously invest in your education with a reserved and generous budget and the tools necessary to do the job the right way.
As well as a five star rated 'best place to work' work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world we're also growing fast.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we're also growing the team quickly - join us!