TATA Consultancy Services is looking for Wealth Management Consultant
for Front office and change management.Key responsibilities:
- Draw up requirements for new product build in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital strategies - apps, websites; Retail self directed wealth management; Goal based wealth management; Brokerage and trading products including crypto trading and margin trading.
- Advisor software - financial planning, CRM, portfolio construction, portfolio risk measurement, attribution, rebalancing. Client reporting.
- Data and analytics - Personalization, Next best actions.
- Consult on 8-10 weeks projects requiring mapping existing landscape and recommending new target operating model.
- Build out software product roadmap, develop requirements backlogs and define critical success factors for MVP.
- Lead Business, IT, Architecture team discussions for user stories, functional and nonfunctional requirements and conduct gap analysis of current and target systems.
- Lead teams of analysts, developers and implementation consultants through agile scrums and take ownership for delivering quality of the product.
- Engage with technology product vendors (i.e data vendors, optimizers, AI etc.) as appropriate and prepare a joint roadmap.
- Write case studies, white papers and work with the larger team in getting thought leadership in chosen areas published.
- Work with a partnership eco system with FinTech landscape scanning and developing artefacts that help TCS clients understand and select right FinTech partner from TCS eco system.
- Participate in new client pitches and represent TCS credentials, capabilities and case studies.
- Understand clients broader requirements, goals and motivations in engaging TCS and work with larger TCS teams in validating our pitch and helping them put the right documents, presentations and other material in support of pitches.
- ~15 overall years of experience, all in wealth management or Private banking.
- Should have experience and knowledge on any of the tools - Naviplan, Voyant, InvestCloud, Robo advisory tools, Charles Schwab, Refinitiv etc.
- Should have experience of evaluating software products and building out a functional road map.
- Should have written user stories and developed backlogs, created test strategies in support of a large software build.
- Willing to commit to a 2-3-year product roadmap build out with a leading wealth management customer.
- Sell side such as brokerage, investment banks experience in their product management and development teams is a plus.
The application process will have five stages:
1. Resume screening/shortlisting
2. Competency-based discussion - I
3. Competency-based discussion - II
4. Managerial discussion
5. HR discussion
Learn more about Tata Consultancy Services - who we are, what we do for our customers, our people and our communities. Explore the world of TCS here! Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.