This is an excellent opportunity for DevOps professionals to be part of a leading edge technology project at a Key Client site in London. Cognizant's Infrastructure Services Practice provides end-to-end solutions covering architecture, design, implementation, management and on-going support across the entire enterprise technology infrastructure.
Our services include a spectrum of management, consulting and systems integration services to help our clients maximize value in their infrastructure resources, while optimizing infrastructure performance and cost.
Candidates should be SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance. Role will also require to partake in the out of hours on-call Support rota.
· Undertake engagements related to cloud and DevOps Design/Deployment with a specific focus on AWS(Amazon Web Services).
· Good experience with Chef and/or Jenkins
· Execute Cloud and DevOps migration and BAU projects
· Design and deployment of AWS Cloud environments
· Implementation/Deployment of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environment
· Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
· Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
· Working with infrastructure automation and Devops tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Powershell , Ansible, or Puppet, along with scripting and programming skills.
· Partake in the On-call Support Monday to Sunday rota basis, as per project requirement
Key Skills and Experience:
· Strong experience in DevOps tools like Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet etc.
· Strong IT consulting experience of AWS Public Cloud based Solutions
· Strong experience in IAC, Cloud Formation
· Strong experience working in Linux environment
· Strong experience in AWS Deployment, Application Build and Application Provisioning.
· Experience in EC2, Auto-Scaling, RDS, EFS, S3, Security Groups, Route53
· Terraform Scripts
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
· Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to success of this role
· Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
· AWS Certification, desirable
· Knowledge of MS Azure, desirable