Are you looking to accelerate your career in Account Management? Are you looking for a role that will offer you exposure to an exciting array of clients, and the opportunity to influence and grow our client relationship strategy?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join our busy Account Management function here at Zenith!
Based in our fantastic Kirkstall Forge head office just 6 minutes from Leeds city centre, this is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to take the next stage in their career in Account Management and client relations. The role will offer the opportunity to meet with clients across the UK, and also to manage those relationships remotely, whilst supporting the wider team.
Working closely with our Driver Administrators, the Client Relationship Managers and reporting in to a Team Leader this role is part of a friendly team that delivers personal and high quality experiences that form a seamless process and service to our customers.
Previous experience in a client focused position where you have led and contributed to meetings around business strategy is absolutely key to this role, and you must be able to demonstrate broad skills in relationship management and reporting, particularly using Microsoft Excel
- Manage customers fleet policies taking full ownership and responsibility
- Own the customer stakeholders, nurturing the relationship and constantly reviewing feedback channels
- Understand the customer and their requirements to deliver strategic advice and insight to add value to both the customer and Zenith
- Conduct face to face client reviews taking the lead in meetings and writing review packs.
- Build strong internal and external relationships with all key stakeholders working with your customers understanding their business and objectives
- Own your clients data ensuring systems and documentation are up to date at all times to generate high quality MI
- Take responsibility for individual performance against budgets and targets.
- Understand the various vehicle funding methods and the costs and benefits to each for clients including and not limited to Contract Hire, Purchase, Employee Car Ownership, Salary Sacrifice
- Competitive salary
- Company car/car allowance
- Annual bonus
- 6.25% pension scheme
- Private medical
- 24 days annual leave with option to buy or sell 5 days
- Free day off on Birthday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Optional perks and benefits including season ticket loans, tech vouchers etc
If you're looking for a gear change in your career, get in touch now.