Excellent opportunity for EUC/DWP Architects to be part of our Infrastructure services practice. Cognizant Infrastructure Services - Provides IT infrastructure & Cloud services for clients across industry verticals, including both Consulting/Professional and Managed Services, across Enterprise Computing, Cloud services, DevOps, Data Centres, End User Computing, Service Desk, Network Services and Environment Management Services.
Candidates should be SC cleared or SC eligible
Key Responsibilities :
· Technical leadership of large-scale engagements across the various DWP/EUC services technologies such as Mobility, Cloud based workplace solutions, SfB/Teams, , Win 10, Linux RedHat and Autopilot, Identity and security, and end user support.
· Analyse customer business and technical requirements and identify DWP solution strategy and technical differentiators
· Ensure the IT architectural standards and practices are followed through project and program involvement.
· Integrate current architectures and initiatives as well as initiating and overseeing the deployment of new information technology architecture projects.
· Ensure that infrastructure architectures are flexible and support the business needs by maintaining an understanding of business strategies and infrastructure capabilities.
· Demonstrates strong DWP architectural knowledge. Trusted advisor to customers on DWP technologies, best practices and migration methodologies and techniques.
· Maintains knowledge of EUC infrastructure architecture, standards and practices and consistently applies.
· Working closely with customer teams and Cognizant customer account teams
Key Skills and Experience :
· Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for EUC/DWP solutions and technologies, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers, Cognizant solution teams and project teams.
· Technical knowledge of workplace virtualisation solutions (Citrix, App V) and Mobile Device Management (InTune, Mobile Iron, Airwatch).
· Experience with cloud-delivered solutions for EUC/DWP such as Office 365, Skype for Business, G-Suite, AWS virtual desktops.
· Understanding of DWP support models and enabling tools and technologies such as analytics, automation and AI
· Good experience as an EUC / DWP Architect.
· Good experience with cloud based Workplace solutions
· Must be well versed in and have experience of IT policies and procedures and technology standards
· Ability to work with other architects in a technical environment
· Ability to pick up and modify
existing architectures in line with requirements
· Ability to work on new project
architectures with existing suppliers
· Excellent communication skills to
technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice to have :
· Network architecture experience
· Security Architecture experience