Global Payroll Senior Associate - Payroll, Birmingham - £35,000 - £40,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience within a Client facing environment?
- Do you have excellent end to end payroll knowledge?
- Would you like to work for one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms?
Pro has partnered with one of the Big 4 Accounting firms who are seeking a Global Payroll Senior Associate. Looking for experienced highly motivated professionals, client facing, driven and be passionate about providing a high level of service. What's great about this company?
In this role, you will be responsible for...Managing a portfolio of Global client payrolls to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner, the principal duties of this role include
- Well established company
- Work with well known Global clients
- Excellent company benefits
- Technical training to assist with your personal and professional development
- Pension scheme
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have...A proven track record of running payrolls from start to finish and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation.
- Processing payroll start to finish including calculations
- Managing day to day and adhoc queries in the Global mailbox
- Liaising with global network to ensure all SLA's are met
- Adhoc Payroll advice both internally and externally to clients
- Transition and onboard new payroll clients
- A minimum of three years' experience of payroll processing (Ideally client facing)
- An ability to process a payroll from start to finish
- Preferably CIPP Qualified
- Strong PowerPoint skills (Word and Excel)
If you are interested in applying for this Global Payroll Senior Associate role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360