IntaPeople are currently supporting a globally based technology focussed consultancy who require several Cloud Engineers to join the Systems/DevOps team. The teams are AGILE, supporting multiple products with a challenging and exciting roadmap and opportunity to contribute significantly to the success of the organisation.
We are seeking an experienced Engineers to join a fast-paced team and you will be tasked with developing and delivering across the client's core project/product offering. You will be working across multi cloud platforms that include AWS, Azure and GCP whilst using scripting languages such as PowerShell, BASH , Python or Ruby. We are looking for candidates who have strong problem-solving skills and can work alone or as part of a wider team.Primary Technical Skills:
· Cloud Technology: AWS and Azure or Google Cloud
· Automation/Configuration Management Tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Chef
· Scripting language's such as PYTHON/RUBY/Power Shell/Bash
· Docker & Kubernetes - desirable Role overview:
- Cloud Engineer
- 6months Contract
- £350.00 - £380.00 per day (insideIR35)
- ASAP Start date
- Fully Remote/Home working role
Please note you MUST be able to work via a UK FCSA accredited UMBRELLA company to be on this client project.For an instance response click APPLY now or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500.
We are unable to provide sponsorship nor support candidates outside of the UK at this time.