We're looking for a content producer to join the creative team at Sunshine, experienced in all stages of production. From pre-production and shooting to editing afterwards, we're looking for a production powerhouse.
The primary focus is delivering short-form video for social media and digital platforms, supported by apt knowledge of planning and organisation. The role will be very collaborative, working with a team of talented designers, copywriters, strategists and account managers to deliver top-notch content. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Agency or client-side, we're simply looking for someone that demonstrates a knack for bringing brands to life. We're looking for someone with a growth-mentality, eager to drive processes and deliver quality creative work. SPECIFICALLY...
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial videography/production experience.
- Pre-Production: Creating shot lists, storyboards, risk assessments, identifying necessary crew and sourcing equipment (i.e. microphones, lighting).
- Production: Filming and equipment operation, directing shoots and collaborating with art directors/runners, working on-location or at an in-house studio. An understanding of light set-ups is also ideal.
- Post-Production: Great knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. The editing process will cover file structure, colour grading, SFX, and graphic elements. Bonus points for motion graphics skills.
- An understanding of digital and social advertising, able to tailor deliverables towards specifications for each platform.
- An ability to work towards deadlines in a flexible manner, effectively managing a varied workload within agreed timescales.
- A real attention to detail and quality assurance, able to action feedback and ask the right questions to get projects over the line.
- Communication, communication, communication. We're looking for a keen collaborator, able to pitch ideas, problem-solve and work together to create great work.
- Degree, no degree - we don't mind! We value a can-do attitude and a lust for learning more than anything.
- 36 days holiday allocation including your birthday off & 3 days at Christmas!
- Purchase additional holidays
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Company pension ❤️
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Unlimited training & development budget ✏️
- A pet friendly office
- Opportunities to attend awards and industry events
- Company culture & wellbeing initiatives ✌️
- Parties, fun days out and social gatherings
It'll come as no surprise that our working days look a little different than they used to. We've changed the way we work entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic. Up until recently, we have been fully remote, going into the office only for essential client work, like photoshoots.
From September, our new structure will be a blendedapproach of 2 days in the officeand 3 days whereveryou want - whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach ️Check out more about our culture and values here: hq.sunshinecommunications.co.uk