Control and Instrumentation Technician (C&I) - Kent/ Isle of GrainUp to £42,000 + Benefits Scheme!
Are you ready to join a winning team?
As the next Z-Tech Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Technician, you'll be working on multiple sites in a variety of industries from Water Treatment to Power Generation. It's likely that no day will look the same!
As an experienced C&I Technician, you'll be responsible for the delivery of preventative maintenance of controls and instrumentation systems, attending to any reactive/correct maintenance, fault finding, completing any repairs/replacements/calibration to instrumentation, installation of new systems/equipment, commissioning, all in accordance with BS767 18th Edition - working across various sites whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.What do we need from you?
- Experience across any number of process industries including Water, Power, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, FMCG etc.
- Valid UK driving license
- Sound experience with instrumentation such as Temperatures, flow meters, pressure, levels, ultrasonics, Gas Chromatographs, Chemical Analysis (ABB & SWAN) and telemetry.
- Sound experience with electrical equipment such as Motors LV & HV, Motor starters, switch gear LV & HV, VSD, Soft starts, Transformers, Site Earthing, Invertors and Battery Chargers, HVAC, Actuators (Rotork, Drehmo, Auma)
- Sound experience with industrial communication equipment such as Profibus PA and DP, configuration and fault finding.
- Sound experience with Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Sound experience with Vibration Systems (Bentley Nevada, Beran)
- An understanding of relay logic and PLCs (ABB AC160, ABB S800, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley) required
- An understanding of Fire systems and gas detection systems (Kentec/Minimax, Tantronics)
- To understand and comply with all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Legislation.
Why choose Z-Tech?
- SAP Experience
- COMPEx/ATEX knowledge/exposure advantageous but not essential
- Power Generation Experience
We're a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in Water, Power and Rail. We take a dynamic approach to our work and problems solving, so you'll be defined by your enthusiasm to go further and we actively embrace individuality.
As well as a Competitive Salary, we provide 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday) and a wider benefits scheme. This includes cashing in with a Profit Share Scheme, £1000 Refer a Friend Scheme and Bike2Work Scheme. During normal times we run plenty of social events including charity runs and BBQs. We also recognise hard work and provide yearly employee awards - find out more on our social media pages: https://www.z-tech.co.uk/What's next?
Please click Apply.
If you think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
We welcome applications from women, who are currently under-represented in the industry.