Head of MarketingDeliver impactful campaigns and messaging that puts 'Braincare' on the map, and Heights at the centre of it.About HeightsWe're here to help you do more of what you want, for longer in your life, by making braincare simple.
You might spend hundreds a month on skincare, but not a penny on your brain? That's where Heights comes in. The wellness industry is worth over a trillion dollars. Let's put some of that towards our heads.
We're building a new paradigm, putting braincare on the map through our unique mix of science, community, content, and direct-to-consumer products that work as well for individuals as they do for the planet.
Most supplement regimes are hard to maintain. We've experienced that ourselves, and want to make it easy for everyone to enjoy the benefits of good nutrition. We also work with experts to create clever, useful content with ideas for looking after yourself better, every day.
Our Chief Science Officer, Dr Tara Swart (world leading neuroscientist, best selling author, MIT lecturer) and Head of Nutrition Research, dietitian Sophie Medlin (Chair of London Dietitians Association), have combined to create the top-rated supplement on Trustpilot.The Launch Product
Our first product is the Smart Supplement-20 essential nutrients in two capsules a day, delivered through the letterbox. And our commitment to sustainability means that the supplement is 100% plant-based, and sent in biodegradable packaging.
This year, we aim to launch our second product-a braincare journal and next year a psychobiotic with the potential to revolutionise the sector.
This job in a nutshell:
- Defining, owning and propagating key marketing messages across all our touchpoints (mass media, website, emails, social, influencer, etc)
- Making Heights #1 in awareness and recognition for 'braincare' (as well as building and crating the braincare category)
- Communicating to journalists/people with audiences/people of influence on a regular basis
- Communicating with and engaging in niche communities on social media
- Creating, nurturing and expanding our own community to seed ideas/products/fandom within
- Using listening tools to find out what trends we can jump on etc
- Initiating any interesting out of home concepts that could garner extra awareness
- Help develop personal brand narratives within the team as part of broader braincare stories (shining light on founder stories aka insomnia/anxiety, gut, etc)
- Helping build the 'braincare' ecosystem with effective partnerships
Our ideal candidate is a compelling storyteller, an inspirational leader, and a data-driven marketer, equally comfortable leveraging data and insights to drive decision-making as they are delivering creative feedback. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Lead PR & comms planning to establish and maintain our position as a category leader in the braincare and mental health space and to keep Heights top of mind
- Lead brand marketing, content, social media, PR, and creative - empowering and growing a dynamic team to drive brand awareness, love, and advocacy
- Direct the ongoing development of Heights' brand POV and lead strategic brand programs from inception to launch
- Own creative strategy across channels, ensuring Heights' brand comes across in everything we do
- Own all reporting, defining and delivering performance metrics and attribution methods to connect brand initiatives to business objectives
- Be a steward of the brand internally and externally, ensuring all channels and departments are working towards the same brand vision
- You have 6-8 years of experience in brand strategy and/or brand marketing
- You have 2+ years experience leading and managing a team (preferably including a creative team)
- You are a brand-first champion and creative who relentlessly pushes brand thinking and rallies a team around a common vision
- You have demonstrated experience building and scaling best-in-class brands
- You have a keen eye for detail and ability to think outside the box
- You have a proven track record of delivering against KPIs
- You're analytically minded, with proven experience defining and delivering performance metrics for brand initiatives and gleaning actionable insights from data
- You're a creative thinker, skilled prioritizer, and versatile communicator
- You're entrepreneurial in spirit (start-up experience preferred)
- You're passionate about Heights' mission and the future of braincare and mental health
We're a small team, remote-first (although many of us live in or around London). We believe that transparency and compassion are the keys to success. If we can't reflect that within the team, then we aren't succeeding. We live by, embody, and enforce our company values, ensuring they aren't just fluffy brand language but behaviours we commit to living and breathing.
Our values are:
Working at Heights
- Trust and be trusted
- Keep a sense of humour and humility
- Care without compromise
- Grow for it
- Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of Heights, working closely with the founders and our team of world-class advisors. You are part of the founding team.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team.
- We promote a culture of a flexible working - we're outcome/results-driven & appreciate great people have family lives too.
- We also offer a budget for personal development, and of course - anything that will keep your brain at peak conditions (for example Juno - wellness app, Heights and an annual membership to Calm).
After all, a healthier brain leads to a happier life - and we are building a healthy culture of happy brain first enthusiasts!