Seasoned, hands-on senior security engineer wanted for a top tier hypergrowth trading firm.
You will act as a key driver for defining and maintaining the enterprise security vision, strategy, and program to ensure assets and technologies are safe and protected. Your contribution will be fundamental to shape the firm's IT security ecosystem.
You will be responsible for business and security strategy alignment, understanding the threat landscape and effectiveness of the security program, implementing security technologies and standards to leverage enterprise capabilities and ultimately lead the Security team and Security Operations Center (SOC) for 24x7 monitoring and incident response.Requirements snapshot
In addition to very strong total compensation, this also offers:
- 7+ years of experience in managing IT security
- Linux, Python, AWS
- IDS and firewalls
- Good leadership skills, proactive with a pragmatic mindset
- Advanced security accreditations like CISSP, CISA, OSCP, CASP, CCS
- No legacy code; heavy investment into the newest tools & technologies
- Flexible approach to working; remote hybrid model
- Opportunity to work at a market leader in a disruptive space
- Collaborative culture