Portfolio PMO, IT Transformation, Portfolio, Tracking, Programme Governance, Agile, Stakeholder Management - Contract - paying up to £520 p.d. Outside IR35 - London
My client, a leading global Market Data firm are looking for a Portfolio PMO to join them on an initial 6 month contract in their London office. This role is part of a critical programme of work supporting the Head of PMO for Technology Services - running PMO tasks for a critical technology transformation portfolio.
In addition to classic PMO tasks you will be running programme governance, assisting teams in understanding agile processes, preparing project plans and tracking activities against these plans as well as monitoring costs, timescales and resources used in this space. You must be able to apply core PMO frameworks across multiple technical projects within this programme. Understanding of back office systems (procurement, finance, legal and tax) would be highly beneficial.To be successful in this role
- Multiple years experience as a Portfolio Technology PMO with large scale transformation experience
- IT/Technical PMO experience - happy to speak to both technical and business stakeholders
- Understanding of back office systems
- Extensive experience of setting up programme governance
- Experience of working on a large scale, dynamic project would be extremely beneficial
- Good at spotting risks and issues before they happen and coming up with solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a market leading Financial Services organisation on an essential programme of work in a high visibility area of the business.