R&F Group UK is now looking to recruit a marketing Intern to support the marketing team in the UK. The role will also liaise with the sales and marketing team in China to assist with the overall operation of the Department.Key requirements for the role:
The ideal candidate for this position will have proven graphic design/marketing experience in similar projects.
You will be a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of reaching/exceeding targets and will be able to demonstrate sound business administration knowledge.Key Responsibilities:
- Head responsibility to conceptualise, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
- Designing engaging creative assets for use in print and digital: infographics, videos, brochures, adverts, flyers, banners, social media graphics and more.
- Assist with marketing material preparation and website design.
- Assist with company event and sales event when necessary.
- Set up and maintain company systems, processes and procedures relating to procurement, contract management, invoicing and payments, and take ownership to regularly update, monitor and manage.
- Drafting and translating business report and documents when needed.
- Manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues, organisations, and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to remain resilient, calm and measured particularly during busy periods and when dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Process driven
- A strategic thinker and solutions driven individual
- Approachable, positive, flexible, adaptable and friendly team member
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Intermediate level in Excel is Essential)
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with video editing software is desirable (Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Knowledge of website management and coding is not required but would be beneficial
- Mandarin language skill is desirable but not essential.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the post. Any such duties should not substantially change the general nature of the post. This role description should develop along with the changing demands of company objectives and priorities. This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive.