Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Norgine is currently going through an exciting period of growth and change. As a result, we have x2 opportunities to join us on an initial 12 month fixed term basis to assist with the Cloud migration project. This is an exciting project for anyone with previous hands-on experience with cloud migrations to Azure, to assist with the digital transformation of Norgine
- This role is responsible for analysing, designing, and implementing new Technology solutions / services into the Norgine business. You will be focused on Azure technologies, rehosting / refactoring systems whilst also improving Security across the entire estate. Your technical knowledge and experience of Azure, Networking & Security is key to the role and the success of the project
- The role will be part of the Technology & Security Team and work very closely with the rest of the IT Team as well as key stakeholders within the business
- The role will also provide 4th line technical support services to the rest of the IT Team.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Work as part of the Technology and Cyber Security Teams to investigate, pilot, design and deploy new technologies to the business, ensuring that they meet user requirements and are deployed securely, resiliently and in line with supplier & industry best practices.
- Provide full handover of newly introduced solutions to the Infrastructure Team (including documentation and training).
- Stay attuned to Technology & Cyber Security trends and advise Technology team and Senior IT stakeholders about potential benefit/impacts.
- Work with the IT Cyber Security team to ensure Cyber Security is integrated into everything we do across IT and the business.
- Maintain a good understanding of IT systems and technologies (current and emerging) that relate to all business functions.
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders and IT colleagues in different offices and from different cultures
- Provide a 4th line technical support escalation point to the rest of the IT Team.
Advantageous Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Azure (specifically around Azure Active Directory, IaaS & PaaS services)
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Services (specifically Office 365 Client, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams & Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy
- Good knowledge of PowerShell Scripting
- Analysis / Reporting (Excel / PowerBi)
- Networking (MPLS, IPSec Azure VPN, Microsoft DirectAccess)
- Excellent knowledge of Veeam
- Good understanding of firewalls and best practices for their use
- Deep understanding of general security best practices
- Good understanding of patching and its importance in keeping Norgine safe & secure
- Good understanding of Cyber Security risks and associated technologies
- Good understanding of Certificates & SSL/TLS
- Good in-depth technical understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft Licensing
- General understanding of VOIP and QoS
- Good understanding of Cisco Meraki networking (especially layer 3 switching)
- Good understanding of VMware vSphere vCenter / ESXi 6.x
- Good understanding of Citrix architecture & related technologies
Norgine is a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company that has been bringing transformative medicines to patients for over a century. Our commitment to transforming people's lives drives everything we do and our European experience, fully integrated infrastructure and exceptional partnership approach enables us to quickly apply creative solutions to bring life-changing medicines to patients that they may not otherwise be able to access. Norgine is proud to have helped 22 million patients around the world in 2019 and generated €419 million in net product sales, a growth of 6% over 2018.
Norgine has a direct presence in 12 European countries, as well as Australia and New Zealand. We also have a strong global network of partnerships in non-Norgine markets. We are a flexible and fully integrated pharmaceutical business, with manufacturing (Hengoed, Wales and Dreux, France), third party supply networks and significant product development capabilities, in addition to our sales and marketing infrastructure. This enables us to acquire, develop and commercialise specialist and innovative products that make a real difference to the lives of patients around the world