Our client is a leading investment firm offering their clients an innovative range of investment strategies and asset classes.
They are now looking to hire an Associate to their Structuring team.
The role will work on:
- the financial structuring of new funds and products
- treasury strategy
- foreign exchange strategies
- Assisting with the structuring, documentation, financial risk modelling and implementation of new and existing funds
- Review, development and negotiation of fund legal documentation for new funds and amendments of existing funds
- Financial modelling of individual transactions and fund structures including conducting appropriate sensitivity analysis
- Treasury and Foreign exchange strategy
- Exposure to multiple investment strategies and you will work on the development of these funds.
It's a fantastic team
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- ACA qualified
- Currently working in practice or possibly now in a treasury/ finance function of a bank or investment firm - you will probably have experience of working with banking, asset management, diversified financials or insurance clients
- Great academics
- Technically excellent
- Real interest in investing, capital and financial markets
It could be a great role for someone with 1 -2 years middle office experience in a bank who would like to progress to a move front office/ mentally stimulating role