Job Title: Cyber Security Engineering Manager Location: Weybridge Salary: Competitive Plus Bonus Plus Pensions About us
Alliance Healthcare is a leading distributor and wholesaler of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products, serving over 16,200 pharmacies, hospitals, and dispensing doctors throughout the UK twice daily.
We have an essential role in the medical supply chain, and everything that we do as a company will ultimately impact the end-user, the patient. Our responsibility is to offer a reliable service that ensures that our customers receive the right product, in the right place, at the right time. About the Role
We are on the lookout for a Cyber Security Engineering Manager to join our busy team.
As a Cyber Security Engineering Manager, you will plan, execute, and manage multi-faceted projects related to cybersecurity. You will focus on developing and driving security strategies, policies/standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, and providing security-focused consultative services to the organization. You will provide expertise and assistance to ensure the company's infrastructure and information assets are protected.
You will work on security initiatives/issues for a Cybersecurity functional area (e.g., Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR), Endpoint Detection and Response, Endpoint Protection, User Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Security Information and Events Management). You will update, maintain, and document security controls and directly support the business and internal IT groups. You will work directly with the customers, third parties, and other internal departments and organizations to facilitate information security risk analysis and management processes and identify acceptable residual risk levels.Key Responsibilities
Experience and Educational Requirements
- You will oversee the planning, execution, and management of multi-faceted projects related to Endpoint Detection and Response, Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), User entity behaviour analytics (UEBA), and Next-Generation Security Information and Events Management.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for Cybersecurity Services.
- You will advise on strategic and tactical direction and consultation on Cybersecurity initiatives.
- To meet compliance responsibilities, you will develop, refine, and implement enterprise-wide security policies, procedures, and standards across multiple platform and application environments.
- You will ensure security compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
- You will Interface with business and IT leaders to communicate security issues and respond to requests for assistance and information.
- You will work closely with IT and development teams to design secure infrastructure solutions and applications, facilitating the implementation of protective and mitigating controls.
- You will assess potential risks and opportunities of vulnerability in the network and on information technology infrastructure and applications and reports on them with actionable recommendations.
You will hold a Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Risk Analysis, Information Systems, Business Analytics or other related fields, or equivalent work experience.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience of security tools, techniques, incidents, and solutions.
We would require you to have Security Certification(s), i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Management (CISM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Azure Security Engineer.Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
You will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. You will have excellent project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of various diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment. You will also have the ability to manage multiple Cybersecurity solutions.What we'll do with your data
We will hold your information for as long as the position you have applied to is open and for a period of up to 3 months after. Should you wish that we delete your personal information before this, please let us know.
Our vision is to build a culture where diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do, powering more outstanding teamwork and innovation and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients, and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued, and excited to drive superior business performance.