Broadgate Search have been exclusively retained by a cyber security consultancy to collaborate in the rapid establishment of their security practice and are on the look out for a Head of Security Engineering.
You will be joining a diverse, successful business, where you'll be pretty hands-on and have full autonomy to build and lead the cyber security engineering team.
- Advise on the architecture and configuration of security solutions
- Define roadmaps, standards and strategies from a security perspective for customers
- Create technical designs for integrated security components
- Identify new business development opportunities with existing and potential clients
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years' expertise as a Security Engineer or DevSecOps Engineer and/or other related fields
- Practical experience in producing security system designs
- Working knowledge of one or more cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Background in a customer-facing role or within a consultancy
- CCNE, CISM, CISSP, GPEN or other relevant certification(s)
- Proficiency with a programming language, ideally Java or Python
- Scripting experience in Bash or PowerShell
N.B. you will need to hold or be eligible for SC clearance.