Role: Salesforce AdministratorSalary: £45 - £55kLocation: United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator who has outstanding communication skills. Our End User client is currently on the lookout for a confident administrator take lead on their current projects and showcase their Stakeholder management skills.
Our client has huge plans to grow their Salesforce teams, so a successful candidate will play a large part in the direction the company is wanting to move in. The role will require an individual with an in depth knowledge of Sales and Marketing cloud to come in and help relieve the work load of the pre existing team and tackle the requirements from their large End User base.Requirements
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and technologies
- Minimum of 3 years Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administration Certifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of implementing, configuring or administrating Salesforce
- ADM201 Certification
If this opportunity could be of interest, then please do get in touch to discuss this further.