I am currently working alongside A is a leading investment company focused on developing, financing, and operating renewable energy projects. We were founded with the ethos of sustainability, responsibility, and mitigating the effects of climate change.
Lead the execution of renewable energy investment opportunities throughout the transaction process,
including project development, investment committee papers, modeling, financial analysis, legal negotiation, and documentation, and financial close.
The role broadly covers the following key areas:
• Oversight of the process to produce investment committee papers.
•Liaise with external/internal legal support to execute transaction structures, including SPV establishment, board approvals, etc.
•Assist in the origination of renewable energy investment opportunities.
• Provide modeling oversight and peer review to Analysts / Associates.
• Supporting the business planning and reporting of fund activities.
Typical activities that will fall under the scope of the role:
• Lead the procurement process for the appointment of due diligence advisors, including the development of mandate scope and negotiation of mandates.
• Develop and lead detailed transaction timelines and work with allocated resources to ensure all timely completion of workstreams.
• Manage the analysis of new investment opportunities, including financial and technical analysis, relevant industry research, due diligence, writing reports to the investment committee.
• Assist in the origination activities with external developers and companies and enhance the knowledge and reputation of the fund in the market.
• Assist in the asset management and reporting of operational projects.
• Apply detailed sector expertise to the analysis of investment opportunities, highlighting investment risks and establishing mitigations.
• Regular reporting to the investment committee and senior management of the fund in relation to the underlying performance of the fund's investments.
• Supporting the build-up and growth of fund activities (including business planning and fund reporting).
• Contribute to the firm's unique team culture and the overall effective management of the fund as a senior member of the investment team.
If you or anyone you know is either interested in this role has any questions, contact @
#power #bankers #opportunities #success #team #infrastructure #finance #realestate #investmentbanking #privateequity #capitalmarkets #banking #recruiting #jobs #work #energyindustry #renewables #energy #accounting #hiring #investment #manager #projects