Our client is a business intelligence company, providing high-value, specialist business information to niche target audiences through news, data and event. They are looking for an experienced subscription Senior Marketing Manager
to join its growing team.
Having recently merged its two main event brands, launched a new investor focused newsletter and recently acquired an investment research platform, this role will be vital as our client continues to expand.
Working under the directive of the Global Head of Events Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager
will be responsible for implementing and delivering a robust marketing strategy, focused on increasing the retention and engagement of institutional investors, across both the research platform and the newsletter. They will be targeted on building out an active global investor database, with the expectation that our client will be able to use this to expand and enhance its data platforms.
This role will suit someone who has prior knowledge and experience in creating compelling marketing campaigns that deliver exceptional results. They will be a motivated, self-starter who is happy to take the lead on projects, as well as collaborate with global teams across all levels of leadership. Senior Marketing Manager
Key skills and experience required.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of a new strategic marketing initiative for both the research platform and the newsletter
- Develop cross-channel marketing plan (inclusive of social media, email, web and events) to help drive awareness and engagement of allocator members
- Use behavioural data and customer insights to drive marketing strategy
- Deliver tangible results, increasing the engagement and retention rates for both the research platform and the newsletter recipients.
- Report back on campaign successes and failures, using these to tailor and enhance the marketing strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the institutional investor universe, including asset classes and investor types, to ensure accurate selection and segmentation of all available data
- Identify data gaps and taking steps to close these, including briefing in data research projects
- Work with the newsletter Marketing team to develop an engaged network of global institutional investors
- Previous experience of delivering tangible results in a B2B subscription marketing role
- Passionate, self-motivated, and ambitious, willing to participate in the team and be a stakeholder in developing this fast-growing brand
- Self-motivated, able to work both autonomously and as part of a larger global team
- Excellent and effective written communication skills
- CRM and marketing automation experience (preferably Salesforce and Pardot)
- Proven ability to lead on multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
A great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager
to join a wider team at a time of tangible growth.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted