Product Marketing Lead - Fintech - London £85,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client a reputable and stable fin-tech organisation based in the City of London
is currently seeking a Product Marketing lead to work alongside Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers and Marketing teams to develop innovative product and marketing experiences.As the Product Marketing lead, you will be responsible for:
As the Product Marketing lead, you will have:
- Managing end-to-end go-to-market strategy for an entire investment product portfolio, overseeing holistic channel strategy, audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies.
- Managing their beta programs, from customer outreach, managing beta communications, coordinating feedback sessions, to promoting customer success stories
- Empowering long-term success of your products by developing acquisition and lifecycle marketing campaigns and customer enablement/education in collaboration with their performance marketing team and customer lifecycle manager.
- Measuring marketing program performance and improve results through continuous testing. Prioritise and deliver campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact.
If you are interested in the role of Product Marketing Manager, then please apply by sending your CV immediately.
- 5+ years of business/growth strategy and product marketing experience
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
- Competency in marketing fundamentals including customer insight development, pricing analysis and recommendations, and executing go-to-market campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development.