A global leading multi-strategy Hedge Fund who continue to improve performance are seeking a C++ Macro Quant Developer to work on their next-gen macro trading platform. This is a front office role that will see the successful applicant work closely with the business and get exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
The successful applicant must be an expert C++ technologist with at least 5 years experience with C++ development (preferable C++17). Strong knowledge of one or more asset class is essential, such as FX, Interest Rates, Equities and Credit. Some experience with Python would be advantageous as they're using Python scripts for analytics. This person will have to be enthusiastic about working with traders and quants.
Due to Covid-19, they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.Key Requirements:
- A minimum of 5+ years C++ programming experience (C++17 preferably)
- A computer science degree
- Experienced with Python for scripting
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge with one or more of the following asset classes (FX, Interest Rates, Equities and Credit)
- Experienced with other OO languages (C#/C++/Rust/Java/Go)
- Front office Quant Engineering experience is advantageous
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.Find out more at www.referment.com