Threat Intelligence Lead
identifi Global has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Threat Intelligence Lead to join our client's inclusive and innovative team in Luton, Bedfordshire. This full-time Threat Intelligence Lead role is based in Luton and offers an attractive salary and benefits.
As a senior member of the Security Operations Threat Intelligence function, you will work within a multidiscipline threat-focused team proactively hunting for internal and external threats. You will primarily be responsible for the identification and mitigation of confirmed and potential threats.
In your first few weeks as a flexible Threat Intelligence Lead, you can expect to:
- Produce and disseminate management information concerning security services, platforms, and the performance and availability of technical information security systems
- Manage, implement, maintain and configure operational security systems and security service capabilities
- Establish, maintain and use operational security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Provide supporting teams with threat-focused technical support and consultancy
- Manage and produce timely, accurate and relevant intelligence products
You will require a minimum of 6 years of experience in threat intelligence, excellent interpersonal skills, and expertise managing the delivery of threat-focused products and processes. In addition, you should have experience using threat intelligence systems and services and expertise in directing response and management of security incidents.
What you can expect in return for your Security Ops skills and expertise:
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- 7% pension
- Flexible working, and more!
For full details and to apply for this full-time Threat Intelligence Lead job in Luton, Bedfordshire, please get in touch with identifi Global today.