Role: ERP PMO Project Planner
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + bonus
Our established London-based client is looking for an ERP PMO Planner to join them on a permanent basis as part of their global Finance Transformation project. This role will work directly with the Workstream and Transformation Leads to ensure the ERP Project Plan is kept updated, to enable the team to drive the project forward.
To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable taking ownership of the project plan, have excellent stakeholder management skills and a problem-solving mindset.
• Review, update, maintain the ERP project plan using planning software, Smartsheet
• Provide status update reports
• Collaborate with transformation team to ensure plan is carried out effectively and delivered in alignment with business need and programme schedule, to time and to budget
• End-to-End ERP implementation experience in an ERP Project Planner capacity e.g. NetSuite, Workday Financials, SAP FICO, Oracle etc.
• Previous experience of owning and updating the Project Plan using project planning software e.g. Smartsheet, MS Project, Asana
• Report writing experience
• A finance background, experience of working as part of a Finance Transformation
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider Finance Transformation team as well as independently, and build strong relationships with stakeholders
If you feel your profile fits the above, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org