Fy! is building a mobile marketplace of the coolest products from the world's best brands, designers and artists. We help people discover and shop products they've never seen before and create a home they love whilst helping our suppliers grow their revenue and build their brands on mobile.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups, Hoxton Ventures and the former leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We're a growing, passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, creatives technologies and marketing experts working to build something huge.Your challenge
We are a growing team looking for a buyers admin assistant to support our busy print on demand team. This is an opportunity to learn about on demand e-commerce and gain insight into a variety of departments. You would be working across a Buying, Production & Community Management on a number of projects. The ideal candidate is a natural communicator, good at problem-solving, has high attention to detail and excited to learn.Buying
- Scouting for amazing art that our customers will love on Instagram, online, at fairs, wherever they're hiding- you'll find them!
- Identify and present trends in the market through comp shopping
- Support with product selection from existing artists
- Communicating important information around new product launches, sales and promotions to our brands and artists
- Reach out to and excite our artist community about our newly launched referral programme
- Support with artist enquiries to ensure a flawless partnership experience
- Use Salesforce to manage accounts, meticulously recording all details
- Support with the on-boarding experience for our artists - getting their products live on the site and looking their best
- QA images, product titles and tagging our product range so that customers can find the products they love
Who are we looking for?
Above all else, we're looking for someone who's smart, ambitious, well organised and has a great eye for detail. Through your work experience, studies or personal projects you've shown hustle, determination and an ability to do great work and make a serious impact.
- You love solving difficult problems and are prepared to throw yourself at any challenge that might come up
- Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to changing demands of the business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships with our brands and artists as well as all internal teams
- Knowledge of or passion for art and interiors