Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.Since 2013, Plentific Has
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
Plentific has been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including:
- 'Deal of the Year - Residential' at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- 'Business Change/Transformation' Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as 'Professional Services Partner' at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award - PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, Plentific has recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, Plentific is a technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We currently have a number of remote team members based in the UK, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal and Romania.
We're looking for a motivated data analyst to join our growing business. You will be reporting to the Data Engineering Tech Lead and support and work with the rest of the Data Engineering team and other company functions.
We are growing fast and there is ample space for career development for motivated people. You'll be working alongside very technical and motivated teams. Working with a variety of internal teams, you'll have the freedom to analyse all aspects of our business in order to help various teams ensure we support our ever-growing user base. For people with the right mindset, this frame of mind provides an intellectually stimulating environment.Responsibilities
- Develop Looker reports for the various Plentific teams. You'll work both in the LookML code base as well as creating dashboards
- Liaise with the rest of company functions to understand user requirements and translate them into useful data models
- Have exposure to cutting-edge data-related software engineering areas like embedded analytics or machine learning
- Increase Plentific's users and decision-makers productivity by building innovative products and tools that reduce maintenance overheads and help drive platform adoption
- Experience with Looker, SQL and Python. We perform a live coding interview.
- Experience with Git version control
- Previous knowledge of dbt is a plus
- You are an organised person who works well under pressure and with little direction
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate concepts in plain English
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here's what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- Home office allowance
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken