(home & office based role) UK based applicants only Change? Everyone needs it!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a forward-thinking Project Developer to join their award-winning team in Reading.
This is an opportunity for you to work for a company that has grown to be one of the UK's largest providers of solar and battery storage. So, if you have an understanding of the renewable energy industry this project developer role could be your next move. What you'll be doing
You might be wondering what skills you need
- Identify solar and battery energy storage development opportunities
- Complete due diligence reports and site visits
- Project manage new project development processes from inception to post-construction completion
- Aid negotiations on property agreements with landowners
- Prepare, submit and manage planning applications
- Secure all consents necessary to build and operate large-scale projects
- Provide support to all other development activities
It will help if you have a... degree qualification. Experience in the development of large-scale projects and an understanding of the renewable/ energy industry is essential. Someone with strong negotiation skills with good written and verbal is required. Some key Benefits
So, what do you need to do?
- Great Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Excellent Benefits
- Chance for you to work for a developer at the forefront of a progressive industry
Apply now, though we understand if your CV isn't up to date; no worries, just send me what you have.