Job Title: Salesforce Technical ManagerSalary Expectations: £90k - £110kLocation: London (UK Remote)
TechOhana have partnered up with an organization specialising in Fashion who are actively on the lookout for a Salesforce specialist to lead their practise! The successful candidate will originally be brought in to help maintain and grow their already well established development team whilst the company constantly expand around them.
Our client have expanded their Salesforce team over 300% in the last 6 Months and plan on this doubling by end of Q4 and you will be a fundamental part in these growth plans. You will be managing a team of 8 technical consultants and developers and ensuring the quality that they are so well known for is continued whilst mentoring new staff and championing an effective Agile environment.The Benefits will include:
- Paid Salesforce training and certifications
- 17.5% Bonus paid in March
- Private Dental and Medical Care
- £850 fund for health and fitness
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· You have a BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· You bring 5-7 years of experience as a Software Engineer on the Salesforce platform, including 1-2 years as a manager of Software Engineers
· You have been successful in hiring, mentoring, and growing engineers
· Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform's declarative and programmatic capabilities. Familiar with Salesforce design patterns and best practices.
· Solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution and version control integration.
· Experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms.
· You have consistently exceeded expectations throughout your career, and you can describe specific activities and projects that demonstrate this behaviour.If this could come of interest then please get in touch ASAP!:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org