Credit Controller Job, Newcastle upon Tyne,
A returning client of LMA, a prestigious global professional services firm is looking for an experienced and personable Credit Controller with excellent business acumen and communication skills.
The Credit Controller will manage the accounts receivable function across the UK. This role is key to the business cash performance with focus on driving payments and early management of delays.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance the accounts receivable function and provide client support in your role, as an excellent business advisor.
The right candidate will be proactive, solution driven and thrive in a challenging role working alongside other finance teams. Key Responsibilities
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Collecting invoices for a selected portfolio of clients by taking ownership of the accounts receivable function & client payment performance
- Maximise cash for the business
- Building client relationships to monitor client payment patterns & methods
- Identifying challenges or delays and escalating disputes to the Credit Control team
- Maintaining client information data
- Dealing with incoming internal & external customer queries
- Achieve set monthly call and cash targets
- Minimise bad debts
- Keeping a detailed record of activities
- Confident and assertive approach, proven ability to challenge appropriately at all levels
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Adaptable and flexible style
- Solution driven mind-set, team player
- Commercial awareness, strong communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in Credit Control
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and reward individual and team performance. You can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Our client also offers support, coaching, opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career. The freedom and flexibility to manage your role in a way that works for you.
The company committed to create an inclusive workplace and consider flexible working arrangements.
As a global leader, the organisation is using the finance products, expertise and systems they have developed to build a better working world.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02072462622.
Help Us Get The Word Out. Refer a friend - earn yourself £100 in Amazon vouchers!
Here at LMA we are always on the lookout for talented professionals, all you have to do is put us in touch with them and we'll do the rest! Please speak to your Consultant for terms and conditions.