Perm Job Alert Title:
Head of EcommerceIndustry:
Up to £90,000 + Benefits Contact:
Benjamin.Hutchison@forsythbarnes.com Brief Overview:
Forsyth Barnes are currently working with a rapidly growing Consumer Goods brand who are seeking an experienced Head of Ecommerce to join the team. The Head of Ecommerce will play an integral part in the marketing team, you will be responsible for driving marketing campaigns with a key focus on sales. The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced consumer facing environment. Head of Ecommerce - Responsibilities:
Head of Ecommerce - Skills:
- Manage and develop a market leading online shopping experience, responsible for site content, customer journey and commercial performance.
- Utilise web analytics to ensure improved business performance.
- Ownership of onsite product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure online outreach is optimised.
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure website changes/tests are launched in the most effective manner.
- Maintain and generate key reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as necessary and present when/where needed.
- Must be able to extract, manipulate and present data to senior management.
- Identify ways to improve the CRO procedure.
- Experience of managing multiple agencies.
- Hands on ecommerce / digital marketing experience.
- Experience in consumer facing environment.
- Experience driving online sales.