Main purpose of the job
: To provide direct support to the Portfolio Managers allowing them to carry out their duties. All activities on client accounts to be monitored and checked to ensure accuracy in the portfolios and that the service to clients is to a level consistent with our service commitment.Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor client records on Figaro and on client files to ensure all standing data is accurate.
- Ensure the CRM function on Figaro accurately reflects the records of conversations with clients and instructions on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare periodic reports and valuations for review and sign off by the Portfolio Managers. Ensure any letters accompanying the reports are completed accurately and attached to the reports for despatch.
- Ensure the fees levied are checked for accuracy and that there is sufficient cash on account to pay the fees.
- Monitor and report on accounts which have insufficient cash to meet income and standing payments for clients.
- Produce ad hoc valuations as requested by clients and portfolio managers
- Monitor the Portfolio team diary to ensure all key client activities are monitored and actioned where required, monitoring Tax Certificates and IHT valuations
- Ensure admin support delivers a customer focused service in accordance with the firm's client care procedures and operates in such a way as to promote the good name of the firm and the profession
- Ensure all client work and changes to client standing data are completed accurately and on time
- Implement internal procedures and liaise as appropriate, including Records and Money Laundering processes.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to, and working knowledge of, all regulatory processes relevant to the role including, but not, limited to money laundering, client money, complaints, best execution, market conduct etc.
13. Complete Training and Development plans as agreed with Head of Portfolio Management
We're looking for someone with previous experience in financial services, knowledge of the systems we use and an understanding of our client needs.
We are a small but well-formed team with a great working culture where we are happy to support career development for the right individual. If you think you meet the criteria, we'd love to hear from you. Salary is dependent on level of experience and relevant qualifications.