A Bank based in London is looking for a Salesforce Support Analyst to join the IT team on a permanent basis. The IT function is responsible for a user base of 400-500 employees and requires someone with strong experience of supporting Salesforce.
This is an opportunity to take on a highly varied role within an ITIL aligned environment where you will develop your experience be the SME for Salesforce which is the largest application used by the Bank.
You will be responsible for fixing application and system problems, or any incident that is disrupting the application service that business users depend on. This is also an opportunity to assist the business in designing and implementing new systems under the direction of the Application Support Manager. Knowledge & Experience: -
- Strong experience and skills supporting Salesforce
- Support and administration of Salesforce based solutions
- Writing and executing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, SSRS reports
- Administration and use of ServiceNow
- Working within an ITIL environment
- Configuration and integrations of Single Sign On Solutions (Oracle Identity Federation, Azure Active Directory)
(any of the following highly desirable):
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert - MCSE
- Comptia Linux+