Gretna Green, Dumfries & Galloway, DG16 5EARate of Pay:
Competetive salary, based on experienceHours:
Full-time, 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7Job Summary :
Gretna Green Ltd, a fourth-generation family business since 1885, own and operate a range of businesses within the Gretna Green and Gretna Villages. Including the 5-star, award-winning Famous Blacksmiths Shop Attractions, a suite of three multi-award-winning hotels, the Old Toll Bar and Canny Scot Shop, and proudly offer weddings, retail, hospitality and online shopping to a global marketplace.
We are currently looking for an experienced, results-driven, and motivated individual to join our team as an Ecommerce Digital Marketing Executive
Working alongside the Ecommerce and Digital & Data team, you will be responsible for implementing and reporting the Ecommerce marketing strategy, for our award-winning Ecommerce platform, helping us further our domestic and international online sales; in line with our overall brand strategy. You will be a positive individual with a drive for sales and a positive consumer experience. Main job activities including (but not limited to):
- Implement the overall marketing strategy for Ecommerce to promote long-term, sustainable growth and sales.
- Maintain our Online shopping platform/website/external platforms, including product management, content management, categorisation and merchandising - ensuring content is accurate, up-to-date, brand-appropriate and optimised for search engines, in line with the company strategy.
- Maintain our customer-acquisition strategy using core digital marketing principles (PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Organic and Direct Marketing & Social Media)
- Collating content and imagery, proofreading and assisting with researching, collating and producing web content - including photography & videography.
- Support for the Ecommerce trading team to deliver new processes and strategies and provide additional processing support during busy trading periods, if required.
- Analyse the performance of all activities and report this to the Head of Digital and Data on a weekly basis, ensuring that key issues are flagged up immediately; working with the relevant teams to flag barriers to website conversion and help propose technical solutions.
- Maintain working partnerships and relationships with key external stakeholders to ensure continuous, uninterrupted website/sales performance.
- Supporting the Head of Digital & Data with other key projects where necessary
Required skills include:
- Be on top of the latest digital, consumer and ecommerce trends to ensure that we are continually developing to surpass both market benchmarks and our competitors; using emerging technologies, where appropriate, to improve performance and sales
Desirable skills include:
- At least 2 years previous experience in a relevant Ecommerce or Digital Marketing role or a relevant degree with 1 year of experience
- Experience in using Content Management Systems or Ecommerce Digital Platforms
- Intermediate design skills - including practical capability with Photoshop, Canva and InDesign
- Clear and articulate written/verbal English with content writing/blogging capability
- Microsoft Office Suite experience - including working proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working proficiency across the Google marketing suite, including Analytics, Adwords, Trends, Search Console, Merchant Centre and Tag Manager
- Previous experience in a retail/clothing & fashion ecommerce digital marketing platform preferred, but not essential
- Previous experience in Digital Advertising platforms, including Facebook, Bing, Google
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience using additional Digital platforms, such as eClincher, Channable, Trello, Click-up, Amazon and eBay