We have an exciting contract opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect.
Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best. Experience
Qualifications & Certifications
- Minimum of4-5 years' experience of security architecture design and delivery
- Network segmentation and segregation experience
- Proven cloud security architecture knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience of developing security reference architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Experience of reviewing and designing the security of complex application and technology architectures in the cloud as part of digital transformation and cloud migration projects
- Experience of performingarchitecture reviews forexistingimplementationsandnewprojects toensure alignment with security best practice and policy
- Ability to act as the security design authority oncomplexprogrammes collaborating across the organisation
- Experience of successfully working with large organisations
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skillsincluding the ability to explain technical topics toindividualsfrom a non -technical background
Appropriate cloud and industry qualifications and certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, TOGAF, SABSA, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, AWS Certified Security Speciality, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISA, etc. At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees.