Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For over 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients.
Our Leeds and Leicester -based dispensing facilities is distributing medication to patients across the UK at a rate of over £1m+ items per month.
The Financial Times has ranked us as the fastest growing health business in the Pharmacy sector, marking a phenomenal year of growth and we wish to continue this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our patients.
Chemist Direct is part of the Pharmacy2U family. Chemist Direct serves the health and beauty needs of our customers delivering over 600,000 orders per year from over 5000 sku's at our state of the art new fulfilment centre in Leicestershire. Chemist Direct is witnessing significant growth of +70% year on year as customers change their buying habits and we wish to continue on this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our customers.
Private Online Doctor is also part of the Pharmacy2U family. It offers our patients access to relevant prescription medicines via a private online GP consultation. Its aim is to assist those patients with specific needs across a broad range conditions.
We're an ambitious company with big plans and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- "come and join the rocket ship"- CEO Mark Livingstone.Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
Knowledge, skills and experience required for roleSKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ensure all prescriptions received are dispensed daily
- Support the clinical team with day to day activities
- Comply with P2U dispensary operations procedure and meet internal targets for dispensing quality and accuracy
- Adhere to all legal, ethical, professional and company requirements
- Working within a high-volume environment
- Meeting set targets for individuals and team to meet business targets
- Taking ownership of prescription labelling and accuracy
- Working with key teams across the business (customer service, purchasing, operations & pharmacists
- Ensuring that the workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly.
· IT literate (used It systems and is quick to learn)
· Ability to use Excel at intermediate level
· Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity in role
· Proven ability to work both as part of a bigger team and individually
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Display high level of accuracyEXPERIENCE
· Experience of working in a pressured environment, delivering against tight deadlines
· Experience of working within company and ethical rules and regulations
· Experience of working in a highly accurate environmentKNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
· Ability to use Excel at an intermediate level
· Must hold NVQ Level 2 Dispensing Assistants Course qualificationPERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
· Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
· Ambitious to learn and develop their career
· Tenacity and will to win
· Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
· Demonstrate a patient first approach at all times and strives to exceed patient expectationsOUR CORE VALUES
What can we offer?
- Passionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do
- Ambitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others
- Trusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards
- Innovative - If there's a way to do it better. We find it
- Excellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better
- Nurturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction
- Team-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the credit
- Having just moved into a brand-new head office at The Springs, Leeds we have an amazing office environment https://thesprings-leeds.co.uk/#whats-happening
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme