About the Role
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join the Quality Assurance department, this role is particularly suited to a candidate that has already gained some experience working in a QA or Testing role and is now looking to take the next step in their career.
Your role will focus on expanding the already established automated testing pipeline. You will be focused on developing test cases from functional specifications provided, increase auto testing coverage, and on-going maintenance of automated test effort. You will be part of the left shift effort to bring QA and development closer together. You will join the automation test guild to help guide the testing strategy for the teams. You will be part of the development team, joining them in daily stand-ups and other scrum ceremonies.
On a daily basis the primarily duty of the role will be focused on automated testing.
Essential skills are:
• Background in Testing (Manual, with focus on Automation)
• Creating test scenarios and cases
• Experience with automation development and automation frameworks
• Experience with designing and writing manual tests and test automation scripts
• Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Patience, commitment and a desire to learn
• Understanding of software testing methodologies and processes
Desirable skills are:
• CI/CD Pipeline experience (preferably Jenkins)
• RESTful API and UI testing
• Experience with load performance testing frameworks
• Knowledge of IP Networking
• Experience in various operating systems (Windows/Linux)
• Testing experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• IPTV experience an advantage
• ISTQB/ISEB Foundation qualified
Since 2001, Exterity has been a market-leading provider of IP video, digital signage and guest experience technologies that helps organisations to harness the power of video to engage, inform and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable you to capture TV/video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via your existing network. From corporate, finance and hospitality, to stadiums, education, remote facilities and more, Exterity has global expertise in delivering complex, ProAV solutions
We are a global company with offices in London, Paris, Dubai, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Singapore and Sydney.
In April 2021, Exterity was acquired by VITEC, a global IP video streaming company. In bringing together VITEC and Exterity, we will be able to offer a wider range of best-in-class products, solutions and services to our customers. VITEC's product portfolio, market strength, and company culture are the perfect fit for this next chapter in our IPTV growth.
How to Apply
If you think you are right for this role, please provide us with your CV and a covering letter along with your salary details to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from anyone who considers themselves suitably qualified or experienced.