My Leading FinTech client are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to take responsibility for the availability and reliability of the organisations' services in a brand new function.
You will be the custodians of production, troubleshooting and identifying improvements. This is a project role, not BAU!
Great opportunity to move into a Team Leader role in future, or the DevOps space.The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bonus + packageLocation: London (good work from home options available)
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) or Application Support Engineer or similar role
- Scripting ability in Python, Powershell, Bash or Perl.
- Experience using Splunk & ZaDesk
- Understanding of DNS
- Ability to trace network level issues
- Experience with monitoring solutions
- Basic SQL
- Awareness of software delivery practices (CI/CD)
- Awareness of load balancing technologies such as HA Proxy, Nginx, F5.
If you are interested in this SRE position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.