Fast moving, multichannel fashion brand have a new role for a Loyalty Manager to define the strategy for the loyalty propositions and transformation program across store, online and in app. Ensuring that loyalty is intrinsic to customer experience you will need strong digital first loyalty experience gained in Fashion, Retail or Agency.
- To define the strategy for the loyalty proposition across the channels, with all stakeholders. Onboarding a specialist loyalty agency to support develop with strategic thinking.
- Deliver and operationalise the Loyalty strategy set out in the transformation workstream in the discover, design and delivery phases of the Loyalty programme
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and consultant to the wider business on loyalty and data-driven marketing, so that loyalty is considered as intrinsic to their customer experience
- Developing the core components of our loyalty experience to improve the retention rate through acquiring customers onto the scheme at launch driving targeted acquisition of new Loyalty members.
- Working closely with the Analytics team to deliver and present regular analysis, diagnosis and KPI reporting of their activity to drive continuous improvements in results and productivity.
This innovative high street brand have strong core values that inspire them, they are highly driven, customer obsessed and team focussed. They offer a strong salary with excellent benefits package and excellent hybrid office/ home working.