As we continue to grow and we're looking for a Quality Control Executive to join our team. Join Kingpin and you'll become part of a passionate and experienced team who've been in the B2B technology marketing industry for over 20 years.
Listed as one of Campaigns Top 50 Places to work, Kingpin are a very close, cooperative & fun team. We look for energetic and innovative team members who are ready to challenge their clients, as much as they do us. Job Description:
Companies come and go, but Kingpin's dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We're seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous attention to detail. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, a methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our services to the next level with respect to accuracy and quality. You will be charged with aiding the Quality Control team with daily lead approvals, but also fosters a "quality culture," in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality. Key Responsibilities for the Quality Control Executive
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Quality check daily backlog of leads generated based on client specifications
- Document QC results
- Provide feedback to agents and Team Leaders to deliver high standards of work
- Understand, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- All leads generated to be Quality checked within set KPI's
But... What can we offer you?
- Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, and accounts. Multi-tasking & attention to detail is key.
- Professional certifications such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor can be a plus but are not mandatory
- Superb computer competence, including database management and MS Office 365 tools
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices.
- Optional: foreign language skills.
- Must have experience with Quality Assurance and/or Quality control
- Strong written English language skills
- A chance to work across some of the most exciting Technology brands in the world.
- An agency that is driving culture through our own employees.
- Career progression.
- Company Kickoffs and Away Days
- Flexible Working
- An excellent Benefits Package including Unlimited Holiday,
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Days off,
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Policies,
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance schemes
- Season Ticket Loans
- Central Perk Rewards -Discounts at hundreds of retailers, wellbeing resources and more
Kingpin is committed to a policy of equal opportunities, shall adhere to such a policy at all times, and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.