Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from. They often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localized content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users' experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. An entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flows through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.What will you be working on?
We've just embarked on an ambitious new product, Time2play, something not yet seen before in the iGaming industry when it comes to scope and scale. We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook - and many more types of products and services.
For that purpose, we are building an innovative marketing team that will combine creative flair with effective execution to deliver tangible results.
Currently, we are searching for a PR Specialist
to work closely with the Head of Marketing and play a key role in achieving our ambitious goals.
The iGaming niche is a highly competitive one, where only the best teams manage to consistently stay at the top. We are creating one now from scratch A multidisciplinary, empowered team ideally consisting of some of the best talents worldwide in their fields.
The team will work autonomously within the existing company. Benefitting from the existing culture, knowledge, and financial stability, whilst also getting the chance at having a founder-ish experience together.
We are exclusively looking for high performers passionate about serving users well. Always striving for greatness and looking for ways to innovate and improve. Always striving to make the experience better. Always being self-driven and working with trust as a basis.What will you be doing?
RequirementsWhat do you need?
- Your main responsibility will be handling the outreach for creative campaigns for the US market.
- You'll also help develop creative campaigns and the materials to support them including press releases, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles etc
- Monitoring and optimizing outreach through all channels you can imagine (phone, email, social media, owl... whatever is needed to reach the desired outcome)
- Continuously cultivate and build strong relationships with external partners journalists/influencers/platforms across relevant verticals
- Reporting on your success and helping us to continually improve
You'll be a great cultural fit if you...
You have the right skill-set if you...
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Communicate openly and transparently
- State your opinion even when it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren't afraid of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
- Want to continuously learn and improve
Bonus Points for...
- Are a good communicator, both verbally and written
- Have strong media relations within the US and are continuously building your network
- Experienced in creating and delivering organic link building campaigns and digital PR
- Can handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and demonstrating extreme attention to detail
- Are creative and love to come up with captivating campaigns
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are an advantage
BenefitsHere's what we're offering
- Knowledge of SEO and quality content (as it pertains to link building)
- Have experience with or at least an interest in iGaming and related sectors
- Being part of a nascent marketing team for a completely new product with a massive potential
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry
- Being part of a stable, successful company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Regular internal educational initiatives
- As soon as COVID allows it again An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team's choice