Senior Quality Engineer - Blockchain - Java, Selenium, Cucumber
Oliver Bernard are currently working with a well-established Blockchain company, based in the City, who are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join them on a full-time basis as they look to build their Testing function.
Going through a growth phase across tech, the incoming Senior Quality Engineer will work closely with their Test Architect to develop their testing infrastructure and automation frameworks in a greenfield / transformational manner, whilst mentoring a team of mid-level and junior engineers on best practices.
Ideally targeting someone with extensive Automation experience in Java environments, that can mentor others, this opportunity is perfect for a Senior Engineer looking to take on more responsibility and develop their career or a Mid-Level engineer looking for the next step up.
To be considered, desirable experience includes:
- At least 4-5 years' Automation experience
- Wealth of Test Automation work with Java
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc
- Knowledge on API Testing (REST, Postman, or SOAP)
- Strong knowledge on QA best practices
- Any prior Performance testing is also a bonus
This opportunity can offer the £75-90K you're looking for, alongside benefits and a hybrid remote working model that leans towards WFH - only required to go into the office 1-2 times p/week.Senior Quality Engineer - Blockchain - Java, Selenium, Cucumber